Scott Stonestreet, OTR/L
My name is Scott Stonestreet. I graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo with a Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy and have been practicing for over 16 years now. I began my career on the Eastern Shore in 1999.
My clinical experience with the inpatient and outpatient clients gives me a unique perspective on the recovery process. My experience in healthcare management provides insight into the benefits of a cohesive continuum of care. We have the ability to provide all of our patients rehabilitation needs from the moment they are discharged from a hospital to the completion of their recovery process.
The things I enjoy most about the Eastern Shore are the people and the natural beauty surrounding us. My wife, Beth, and I enjoy fishing, boating, and raising our two free-spirited daughters, Sterling and Kinsley.
Dan Macca, MSPT
Dan Macca has a Master’s of both Science and Physical Therapy. He has experience with rehabilitating professional athletes, chronic pain management, orthopaedic and post surgical rehabilitation. He and his wife Karen enjoy raising their children, Daniel and Sophia.
Worth Saunders, DPT/OCS
Worth has been a practicing physical therapist since 1997. He is one of the founding owners of Bayside Rehabilitation, Inc.
Worth grew up on the Seaside of Melfa and graduated from Nandua High School in 1987. He is married to his wonderful wife Kelly and has one son, Turner. He enjoys outdoor activities especially running, fishing, and hunting.
Worth is the current President of the Eastern Shore Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association. He is the Director of the Eastern Shore Chapter of the Hunters for the Hungry. He is currently growing native oak trees at his nursery, Hunting Creek Farms Nursery, for reforestation. He is married to his wonderful wife Kelly and has a son, Turner and a daughter Saylor.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) 2007, Medical College of Virginia / Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond VA
- Master of Physical Therapy (MPT) 1997, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA
- Bachelor of Science, Finance, 1991, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA
- Board Certified, Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS), 2004, American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence, Vestibular Rehabilitation, 2006, APTA and Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- American Physical Therapy Association, Orthopedic, Neurologic, and Private Practice Sections
- Virginia Physical Therapy Association